- Entering manually through the Inventory menu.
- Uploading inventory from a spreadsheet.
- Entering data through the Activity menu.
In this document we will cover entering inventory manually through the Inventory menu.
- The default Menu when entering the TrainTraxx application will always be “Activity”. From this menu select “Views“, “Inventory“.
- Go to and select the “Add Record“, a new row will appear below to input data from the inventory item.
- The Inventory fields across the top allows the user to input in the boxes below the data from the inventory items.
As information is added for each new record a full listing of your inventory is being generated. These new listing can be printed out in an excel spreadsheet, allowing the user to have a hard copy of inventory items.